- GENTLE RELAXING STRETCHES
release tension from the neck, shoulders,
back and other areas of the body.
- SIMPLE RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
relax the mind as well as the body,
useful for preventing and alleviating insomnia.
- SO EASY -
ALL exercises can be done while SITTING ON A CHAIR
SOME exercises can be done either while SITTING or STANDING
- YOU can do as much or as little as feels right for you -
without stress, strain or competition.
- ALL yoga postures are modified to meet each individual's needs.
- YOU can listen to your own body and do only what feels right.
- Mat Yoga postures may include sitting, lying on the back, lying on the abdomen, lying on the side, etc.